To apply for an internship at the Commission, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Expression of interest (1 page maximum)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 page maximum)
- Academic Transcript
Please address the selection criteria below in your expression of interest.
Interns will be selected on the basis of:
- Evidence of completion of at least three years (or JD equivalent) study in an undergraduate or postgraduate law degree
- Academic merit
- Demonstrated interest or experience in law reform, and/or the Commission’s current projects
- Strong communication skills
- Strong legal and analytical skills
The applicants availability and proposed internship dates will also factor into the decision-making process.
References may be sought during the application process.